Episode 7 with Mac & C.J. on 9/11, Dark Seasons & Maximizing Your Life
Mac and C.J. go deep into Mac’s military experience when 9/11 happened as well as climbing out of a dark season. They also talk about fanning back to flame the “badass” within you and answer your questions on everything from music to life.
Q&A with Mac & C. J.
In the Q&A segment, C. J. and Mac answer:
1. How do you inspire others to be better without telling them to be better?
2. What’s a good pair of pants that I can train in (ruck, lift, run) and also use for daily wear?
3. What’s your top 3 Johnny Cash songs?
4. What are you guys currently reading? What in your opinion are MUST reads and why?
5. Do you have any tips or exercises that would help me with weapons handling in a strict gun-control environment?
6. Who ushered in the birth of metal? What bands or artists were doing something no one else was?
7. Can you recommend any type of entry-level exercises that will build the muscles that support the lower back and will lessen or eliminate pain?
8. What do you guys think of Black Label Society?
9. If you guys could have any guest on your podcast who would it be?
10. What have you gotten in the habit of telling yourself inside your mind to get yourself out of a mental and or emotional rut?
11. How would you recommend building additional confidence while maintaining humility?
12. Advice for someone who wants to go 11X and become a Ranger, then screen for Delta as the ultimate goal?
13. What are your tips for maintaining or improving your mindset while enduring a long break from training because of a surgery?
PLUS... the badass heavy metal music featured at the beginning and end of this podcast is provided by our badass brother, Metal Mike Chlasciak (Halford, Sebastian Bach, Testament, Painmuseum). Get more from Metal Mike!
Follow The University of Badassery on Instagram
Follow Pat Mac on Instagram
Follow Pat Mac on YouTube
Follow C. J. on Instagram