Episode 5 with C. J. & Mac on Changes in Life
C. J. and Mac get into dealing with big changes in life and how to find direction in your second season. Plus lots of talk about hair bands, Western movies, supplements, concert safety, raising daughters, the Bicentennial year, our top ten KISS songs and other random stuff!
Q&A with Mac & C. J.
In the Q&A segment, C. J. and Mac answer:
1. What are your favorite hair bands?
2. What part of Cooper’s color code are you in at a concert, and what are some sentinel tips for attending concert?
3. How do you feel when you see the flag or hear the anthem?
4. What tips do you both have for raising a daughter?
5. Mac, do you use any supplements like creatine, BCAA, fish oil, vitamins, etc?
6. What are your top 5 favorite western films?
7. How do you see the future of America? Are we doomed? Future bright? How can we save it?
8. If there was any other country you could live in besides America, which would it be and why?
9. What’s the main component to my mindset that I need to have as a LEO?
10. Favorite 10 KISS songs
PLUS... the badass heavy metal music featured at the beginning and end of this podcast is provided by our badass brother, Metal Mike Chlasciak (Halford, Sebastian Bach, Testament, Painmuseum). Get more from Metal Mike!
Follow The University of Badassery on Instagram
Follow Pat Mac on Instagram
Follow Pat Mac on YouTube
Follow C. J. on Instagram