Episode 12 with Tony Blauer
Joining us in Episode 12 is a true “professor of badassery,” Tony Blauer, founder Blauer Tactical Systems which is considered one of the most respected self-defense training companies in the world.
How respected is Tony? So much so that in the 90s, Pat Mac brought Tony out to work with the Tier 1 unit at Fort Bragg which created a longstanding relationship between Blauer and America’s most elite special forces unit.
From Blauer’s website:
“Coach Blauer has been in the martial art, self-defense, defensive tactics and combatives industry for almost four decades and is one of the only Combatives experts who has successfully affected training across all the combat related communities: self-defense, combat sports and the military & law enforcement sector. His research on physiology, mind-set as it relates to confrontation management has influenced over three decades of reality-based martial artists.
Blauer Tactical Systems (BTS) specializes in the research and development of close quarter tactics & scenario-based training for law enforcement, military and professional self-defense.”
What’s great about this episode is that Tony goes even deeper into the mind body connection and breaks down fear like no other. And since he and Mac share a 20+ year friendship, Tony had free reign to blow our minds!
Learn more about Tony Blauer at https://blauerspear.com/
“Turn Fear Into Fuel & Unlock Your Potential”
Get Tony Blauer’s “KNOW FEAR Online Course” and SAVE 60% just for listening to this podcast!
Episode 12: Question & Answers
1. More than anything else, I love pushing myself. Physically, mentally, and spiritually I love to be challenged. I push myself to near physical exhaustion everyday. I love it, however my wife fears for my health and thinks I overdo it. How do I continue this path but be aware of real limitations? When would it be too much?
2. How will guys do things differently after this pandemic?
3. For Mac, how would you advise someone go about purchasing their first firearm? I know I should take a class, but how should I approach this? Seems like there’s so much to know.
4. Do you listen to albums or playlists.
5. Why don’t you guys start a band?
6. What’s Mac’s morning routine?
7. Did Mac ever consider joining law enforcement after retirement?
8. How are you guys going to greet people after this? Shake hands anymore?
9. During the lockdown I’ve been letting my emotions get the better of me. Any tips?
10. What do you guys think about the protests to re-open America? Should we be concerned about government?
The University of Badassery Podcast is Sponsored by http://invadercoffee.com and http://TaconicDistillery.com
PLUS... the badass heavy metal music featured at the beginning and end of this podcast is provided by our badass brother, Metal Mike Chlasciak (Halford, Sebastian Bach, Testament, Painmuseum). Get more from Metal Mike at http://metalmike.net
*** “Pat Mac’s Keep the Blaze Alive Coaching Squad!” ***
The Squad is a video-based coaching community where you’ll have access to premium content that Mac doesn’t share on YouTube or social media including Sentinel instruction, Basic Dude Stuff, Combat Strength Training, motivation, and more.
The purpose is to turn you into an absolute badass, so you can maximize every area of your life and achieve all of your goals!
This is not just a place to post videos. It’s a community… it’s a squadron… and Mac is the squadron leader!
With help from C. J. - The Metal Motivator!
“The only other people in the Squad are people just like you. Motivated people who are trying to improve their lives. No negativity. No naysayers. No haters. Just a positive community of badasses accountable to each other in order to create the best version of themselves. You’ll be making some new friends—I guarantee it.”
There are three levels of access, so you get to choose how you want to engage this squad.
To learn more, and sign up today, visit http://patreon.com/coachingsquad.